We are a growing, fast-paced company with a fun, informal atmosphere.
In addition to the many benefits listed below, we are also a tobacco and drug-free company. A pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check is required of all applicants. Anthro is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Additional information regarding eligibility and benefit details will be provided during the hiring process. Our benefit package is reviewed annually. Benefits may be offered on a temporary or permanent basis. Anthro reserves the right to modify or remove any benefit at any time. The benefits programs outlined below do not constitute an employment offer or form the basis of an employment contract.
Benefits for full-time employees include:
- 401(k) – Anthro believes in encouraging employees to plan for retirement. Employees may enroll in the company sponsored 401(k) plan after one year of employment.
- Anthro Scholarship Program – Dependent children of Anthro employees may receive a college scholarship. Eligibility: 2 years of employment.
- Bereavement Leave – Employees will receive 1-3 days paid for bereavement.
- Catastrophic PTO Donation – An employee may donate vacation hours (PTO) towards another employee’s catastrophic leave.
- Disability Insurance – Anthro pays for employee’s coverage of both short and long-term disability benefits. Eligibility: first of the month following 30 days.
- Employee Assistance Program – Anthro offers its employees and their dependents access to an employee assistance program.
- Education Reimbursement – Eligible education is reimbursed upon manager and Human Resources approval.
- Extended Leave – Employees with 10 years of time-in-service earn an extended leave of 4 consecutive weeks. Each additional 5 years of service earns another extended leave period.
- First Tech Credit Union – Anthro employees are eligible for membership.
- Flexible Spending Account – Flexible Spending Accounts allow employees to use pre-tax dollars to pay for health care premiums along with medical and dependent care expenses. Eligibility: first of the month following 30 days.
- Green Commuter Program – Employees commuting to work via riding their bike, riding Tri-Met or driving a fuel-efficient hybrid to work on a consistent basis will be reimbursed for up to $50.00 per month.
- Holidays – New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and the day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Day and your Birthday.
- Jury Duty – Anthro will pay employees up to two weeks for jury duty assignments.
- Life Insurance – Employees are eligible for a $50,000 basic life insurance policy purchased by Anthro. Voluntary life insurance may be purchased also.
- Medical and Dental Insurance – Anthro pays 95% of an employee’s healthcare premium for medical and 100% of the employee's premium for dental insurance. Coverage for family members (including same or opposite sex domestic partners) is also available and is paid 50% by Anthro and 50% by the employee. Insurance providers include Kaiser, Lincoln Financial and Willamette Dental. Eligibility: first of the month following 30 days.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – Employees earn 3 weeks per year from date of hire through the fifth year. PTO includes sick, personal and vacation time and can be used as it is earned. Additional PTO is earned based on years of service.
- Personal purchases – Employees are eligible to purchase up to 3 workstations for their personal use at cost per year.
- Pooch pen – An enclosed lawn area on the Anthro East campus is reserved for the dogs of Anthro employees.
- Profit Share – A portion of operating income is placed in a pool for distribution to employees on a quarterly basis. Eligibility: first of the month following 90 days.
- Wellness Program – An employee can earn additional Paid Time Off (PTO) for losing weight. One day is earned for every 10 pounds lost up to 5 days in a calendar year.
Keep current on job postings and other news posted by the HR team